Oral Care For Sensitive Teeth
If you’re wondering how to best care for your sensitive teeth, the key is to incorporate good habits into your daily oral health routine. (Source:https://us.sensodyne.com/about-sensitivity/sensitive-teeth-management/daily-oral-care-tips/)
- Brush and floss regularly: Good oral hygiene can help prevent conditions that can lead to sensitivity, such as receding gums.Us
- Don’t brush too hard or too often: Brushing overly aggressively or more frequently than your dentist recommends can contribute to gum recession and wear your enamel. Over time, receding gums and enamel loss can lead to exposed dentin and tooth sensitivity.
- Use a softer brush: A softer toothbrush can help to reduce the effects of aggressive brushing and help to protect your enamel.
- Use sensitivity toothpaste: Sensitivity toothpastes, like those in the Sensodyne range can provide daily relief from pain due to sensitivity when used twice a day.
- Talk to your dentist about the best oral hygiene routine for you, and the best tooth brushing technique, how frequently and how long.
***Stay with Maya, Stay Healthy***
Download Maya App From Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/2WkzaYR